2. The graphics on ESPN inspire me to spend more time on my PowerPoint slides.
3. Playing Call of Duty improves my reflexes so that I can better respond to tough questions after my sermons.
4. I pray some of my best prayers in between shots on the golf course.
5. Jesus spent lots of time in a boat.
6. Watching Survivor helps me do a better job at elders’ meetings.
7. I read spy novels to learn how to build more suspense into my sermons.
8. I keep going to U2 concerts because I’m hoping to talk to Bono about our open worship pastor position.
9. Camping helps me better understand the plight of the homeless in our community.
10. I go to R-rated movies looking for new things to preach against.